Human Centred Design
By looking at complex societal challenges from a human-centred design perspective, we aim to empower relevant stakeholder to become engaged and take ownership of the challenge and its solution.
Philosophy of Technology
Through studying human-technology relations and their societal impact, we aim to get more insight in the ethical and political consequences of emerging technologies to work towards a more responsible design of smart cities.
New Urban Media
By exploring the different ways in which media and art create, transform and intervene in urban spaces, we gain knowledge on how public spaces and urban culture are being shaped.
Would you like to join our online community, learn more about our methods and approaches, and participate in exercises that trigger ethical reflection on smart cities? Check our online platform https://r-cityhub.hotglue.me/
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
- Lecture on Transdisciplinary Working by Mascha van der Voort July 20, 2021
- Presentation at the Data Justice Conference 20-21 May 2021 May 20, 2021
- Workshop- Ethical dilemma scenarios of Responsible Smart City Design April 30, 2021
- MAB20 Livecast #5 | Playful Urban Futuring April 28, 2021
- Join us at the Media Architecture Biennale on 28 June 2021! April 20, 2021