Human Centred Design
By looking at complex societal challenges from a human-centred design perspective, we aim to empower relevant stakeholder to become engaged and take ownership of the challenge and its solution.
Philosophy of Technology
Through studying human-technology relations and their societal impact, we aim to get more insight in the ethical and political consequences of emerging technologies to work towards a more responsible design of smart cities.
New Urban Media
By exploring the different ways in which media and art create, transform and intervene in urban spaces, we gain knowledge on how public spaces and urban culture are being shaped.
Would you like to join our online community, learn more about our methods and approaches, and participate in exercises that trigger ethical reflection on smart cities? Check our online platform https://r-cityhub.hotglue.me/
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
- Future Frictions in Up Close and Personal at the DDW 2021 October 20, 2021
- Future Frictions at the Dutch Design Week 2021 October 18, 2021
- Future Frictions web experience is ready! October 15, 2021
- Publication in Big Data & Society September 20, 2021
- Lecture on Transdisciplinary Working by Mascha van der Voort July 20, 2021